I received the Laneige BB Cushion sample in my previous Target Beauty box a while back, and have been meaning to try it.
Laneige is somewhat of an expensive beauty brand for Target. The BB Cushion runs for $34.00 which is a bit more than I would normally spend on a single cosmetic item at Target.
There are only three shades available (Light, Medium, Tan) which is really unfortunate for those who have an in-between skin shade. (AKA Almost everyone.) The information card of my sample says that Flawless Skin is just 1 step away with 5-in-1 Cushion Technology.
1) Brightens: Instantly creates the appearance of luminous skin by visibly reducing dark spots and unevennes.
2) Protects: Broad spectrum SPF 50+ blocks harmful UV rays.
3) Cools and Hydrates: Optimal mineral water moisturizes, calms, and cools upon application.
4) Prevents Shine: Regulates and prevents sebum buildup.
5) Perfects Long Lasting Coverage: Delivers ultra-smooth coverage for an all day radiant finish.
I really like the concept of this BB Cushion. The liquid suspended in the sponge is a perfect no-mess way to apply foundation. My skin looks really terrible right now, and when I applied it, it actually did a fine job of covering up my bleimshes without being a thick layer of makeup on my face. The only problem was that it just was not the right color for my face. In the picture it looks like it matches, but to the naked eye, the shade was slightly ashy. Since the color was not right, I did not wear it out all day, so I do not know the staying power of this BB Cushion, or if the formula would work nicely with my oily skin.
Pictured below is the state of my skin right now. Left is before patting on Laneige BB Cushion, and Right is after.
It covered my blemishes nicely, without hiding my actual skin which was nice. If Laneige put out more shades, I would definitely try this product again, and purchase the full size.
Have you tried Laneige? Did it match your skintone? Do you like the liquid suspended in the sponge?