I’ve been scoping out all of these 2014 collections from coveted brands, because I really want to know which collections I should be saving money for. Last year for Black Friday online, I scored some great products, and I hope to do the same this year.
Today I learned that Tarte recently released their Sweet Dreams Holiday Collection 2014. Tarte has some really great and high quality products.
(All photos in this post via Tarte.com)
Kiss & Belle Deluxe LipSurgence Lip Set
Exclusive LipSurgence™ set includes:
• 4 Deluxe LipSurgence™ Lip Tints: Dreamy (cool raspberry), Alluring (mauve), Innocent (warm nude), Dainty (pink)
• 2 Deluxe LipSurgence™ Matte Lip Tints: Eternal (pinky nude), Fancy (plum berry)
• 2 Deluxe LipSurgence™ Lip Glosses: Kiss (light pink), Belle (raspberry)
This set retails for $34 and looks like a great value considering the amount of product you get. It’s also a great set to start with if you want to try Tarte. I have tried the LipSurgence lip tint before and it tints the lips nicely, althought it has a tendency to dry out my lips a little throughout the day.
Chic to Cheek Deluxe Amazonian Clay Blush Set
This blush set includes 4 deluxe, limited-edition blushes:
• Amour (candy pink)
• Classic (soft apricot pink)
• Prim (plum nude)
• Daydream (rosy pink)
This blush set retails for $35. I absolutely LOVE Tarte blushes. I have combo/oily skin, and these blushes have amazing staying power and color pay off.
Tres Chic Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
The exclusive palette features:
- Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess™
- Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Posh (pale pink)
- Amazonian Clay Highlighter in Champagne Gold
Park Ave Princess Contour set retails for $34, and while I haven’t tried any of their bronzer or highlighters, I imagine they are spectacular.
Sweet Dreams Best-Sellers Collection
This limited-edition set features:
• Deluxe Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment
• Deluxe Maracuja Oil
• Deluxe Cheek Stain in Dreamer (pinky nude)
I don’t even have to think twice about this set. Last year I also got a deluxe size Maracuja Oil in a Tarte Holiday set, and I was so surprised on how well it worked. Maracuja Oil cleared up my blemishes, and actually reduced the amount of oil my face produced. I used this quite a bit leading into my wedding in March to help keep my skin clear, and it worked flawlessly. Since Maracuja Oil worked so well, I have also been wanting to try the Eye Treatment, but never got around to purchasing it, so this set would be a great opportunity to get those two awesome but expensive items. Even thought they are deluxe sized, you don’t need a whole lot of product per use, so it should last a while. The Sweet Dreams set retails for $19.
Ladies Who Lash
The limited-edition set features:
• Limited-Edition Pearl Picture Perfect™ Eyelash Curler
• Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara
I have not tried Tarte’s eyelash curlers, only because I am so used to finger holes on my curlers, but this one is really cute. This eyelash set goes for $19.
Brushed With Destiny Set of 5 Bamboo Brushes and Makeup Bag
The limited-edition set features:
• Contourtionist™ Bamboo Cream Blush & Contour Brush
• The Balancing Act™ Bamboo Foundation Brush
• The Buffer™ Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush
• Double-Ended Bamboo Eyeshadow Brush
• Undercover Lover™ Bamboo Concealer Brush
• Limited-Edition Collector’s Brush & Makeup Bag
These are full sized brushes!!! Ahhhh! Squeak! Squeal! I’m on this set as soon as my next mid-month paycheck comes! This set is $44 what a steal!
All Eye Need 5-Piece Skinny SmolderEYES Eyeliner Set
Includes tarte’s full size skinny smolderEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof liner in 5 best-selling shades:
- onyx (black)
- bronze agate (bronze)
- smoky quartz (grey taupe)
- peridot green (olive green)
- plum tanzanite (dark plum)
You can pick up this eyeliner set for $27. I think this set is the only one I might pass one, but I don’t use pencil liner. But for those who are into pencil liner, this set is a great value.
Check out all of these Holiday products on tarte.com
I am going to go BROKE with all of these limited editions coming out. Sigh!
Have an awesome weekend!